Chainsmoking is ill advised in every way, shape and or form. Have you seen those bubbly tounges on the packets these days? Yeesh. (Coughs) On a lighter note NYC’s , The, Chainsmokers provided a remix for to instill a much happier state of mind. Enjoy the free.
Posted by :: ◯ ⃝ ⃝ ◯ ⃝ ⃝ ⃝ G. Poplopavich
Use Facebook to Comment on this Post
1. Smookie Illson – Smoker’s Anthem
2. The Under – LBMY (Team Bayside High Gunshot Edit)
3. NEHON – Bolly World
4. The World Class Art Thieves – Watermelon
5. Hucci + GameFace – The Leave Are Brown
6. A Tribe Called Red – Trap Heat
7. Team Bayside High – In the Streets (Unreleased)
8. heRobust – Turn Ape x Team Bayside High ft. Hollywood Holt – Get Buck (Mixtape Edit)
9. C & C Music Factory – Make You Sweat (Team Bayside High Trap the Bass Bootleg)
10. Willy Joy & Team Bayside High – Hands Up
11. Plastik Funk & Tujamo – Who (Victor Niglio Festival Trap Remix) (Team Bayside High Horn Edit)
12. Basement Jaxx – Wheres Your Head At (Team Bayside High & Willy Joy Bootleg)
13. This Is Paradise – Benzi and Willy Joy (Team Bayside High Mixtape Edit)
14. Crookers & Digi – Stiaah!
15. WRKD – Verve x Kendrick Lamar – Swimming Pools (Team Bayside High Drank Edit)
16. D!RTY AUD!O – Internet
17. Shake It Maschine & Mr. Pigman – I Feel x Mykki Blanco – Haze Boogie Life (Team Bayside High Strobe Lights Edit)
18. Sonar Cousin – Velvet Rhino (Is It Soul)
19. Jakwob – Fade (Sane Beats Remix)
20. Nikes x Lefty x MoonDoctoR – $mokin Ha$h
21. Banks – Fall Over (Djemba Djemba Remix) (Team Bayside High Amen Edit)
22. Rustie – Triadz
23. Schlachtofbronx – Slowine
24. Schlachtofbronx – Slowine (Slick Shoota Fastwine) x BBU-Chi Don’t Dance (Team Bayside High All We Do Is Juke Edit)
25. Reso – When It Drop
26. Isley Brothers – Shout (Team Bayside High Summer Slam Remix)
01. Rudimental – Hell Could Freeze (feat Angel Haze) (Scream remix)
02. Calvin Harris – I Need Your Love (Louis La Roche remix)
03. Basement Jaxx – Back 2 The Wild (Gorgon City remix)
04. Disclosure – You & Me feat. Eliza Doolittle
05. Bumper – Sexy Moves (Kreap remix)
06. Modisound – Champagne (dj EQ diamond disco remix)
07. The Knocks – Modern Hearts (Treasure Fingers remix)
08. Drumsound & Bassline Smith – One in a Million (Reset Safari lost in 97 remix)
09. TCTS – Do It Alright
10. Savage Skulls & Douster – TRT
11. Alix Perez – Annie’s Sound (Shadow Child remix)
12. Rufus – Take Me (Adapt or Die remix)
13. Peking Duk – The Way You Are (DCUP remix)
14. Birdie – We Don’t Fool Around
15. Felix Da Housecat – Give Me Body
16. Treasure Fingers – Cloud Life
17. Feeboy – Troubled (Kreap’s dirt chamber mix)
18. Herve – Lose Control feat Seasfire (Taiki & Nulight remix)
19. Silverstar – Music is Magic (DCUP deep bitch remix)
20. Lee Boy – Running
21. Lars Moston & Ben Mono – Woodpecker
22. Rektchordz – I’m Feeling You (Crown Duels remix)
23. Naughty Boy feat Sam Smith – La La La (My Nu Leng remix)
1. Ratchet Power (Mighty Mi Edit) – Chill Rob G vs. Brillz
2. RIP Fudge Pudge (Mighty Mi Edit) – Organized Konfusion vs. Enferno
3. Let’s Git Down (Mighty Mi Edit) – Toni Toni Tone vs. Shooter McNappin
4. Party & Slide (Mighty Mi Edit) – Biggie vs. Buzz Trillington
5. The Candyland Rhythm (Mighty Mi Edit) – Kwame vs. Candyland
6. The Most Dangerous – NWA vs. Mighty Mi & Slugworth
7. Diamond Klout – Jeru the Damaja vs. Flaxo
8. Clique (Mighty’s Trap & Twerk Mix) – Kanye West & Jay-Z
9. Follow The Gold Top (Mighty Mi Edit) – Eric B & Rakim vs. Gold Top
10. Nas Is Like Buble Rap – Nas vs. Baaur
11. Get em High For This – Chip Ivory
12. Breath Control II – Boogie Down Productions
13. Can You Work With That (B Cause’s Hydroponioc Fixx) – Dj Quick feat AMG vs. B Cause
14. A Day In The Life – Diamond D feat Brand Nubian
15. Get Free (Cousin Cole Mix) – Major Lazer
16. Gotta Get Over (Large Pro Remix) – Gang Starr
17. Nuttin’ But A G Thang (Freestyle Mix) – Dr. Dre
18. D & D All Stars (Mighty’s 1997 Bootleg) – D & D All Stars
Kid Acne – The Chosen One (2013)
One from my early dubstep days this time. Back to 2008 when Rusko wasn’t shoveling out brostep cack and had just released Babylon Vol. 1. It still stands up today ad pretty much embodies the sound that I fell in love with dub for. Shame how it all turned out, but at least we have some good tunes to remember it by.
C’est en toute simplicité que monsieur Angelo Del Core, plus connu sous le nom d’AnGy KoRe, a accepté de nous rencontrer à l’occasion de la 8ème édition de la soirée UNITED. Après 3 ans à voyager autour du globe, ce jeune Italien dopé à la Techno/Hardstyle s’impose désormais aux côtés des plus grands. Déjà bien connu en France, notamment du fait de son association avec la Dancecode Talent Agency, AnGy KoRe n’a pas fini de nous faire voyager dans son univers musical. Pour vous, et rien que pour vous… quelques minutes à mi-chemin entre Montpellier et l’Italie (et un peu le Kazakhstan aussi) !
Jeudi 30 mai, toute l’équipe d’Electrocorp vous donne RDV pour sa première soirée sur l’I.BOAT Bordeaux en compagnie du duo Synapson et de notre DJ résident Tom A.P. Une soirée qui devrait lancer une saison estivale qui peine à montrer le bout de son nez. House-Music, cocktails et bonne humeur… voici les ingrédients de cette soirée pour laquelle nous espérons vous retrouver (très) nombreux.
Après une toute première édition en partenariat avec Local Rockords qui conviait Amine Edge & DANCE à l’Hérétic Club et un second événement sur le Deck Club pour lequel nous avions invité le DJ parisien PACO qui vient tout juste de lancer son nouveau label Politics Of Dancing, les soirées Electrocorp continuent de plus belle et s’installent derrière les platines de l’I.BOAT.
Les Synapson, actuellement à Cannes en tant que DJs officiels du festival, débarquent sur Bordeaux pour diffuser leur sélection House “so-fresh and so-chic” qui devrait plaire au plus grand nombre. Ils seront accompagnés de Tom A.P pour un DJ set pointu qui lancera la soirée sur les chapeaux de roue avec une sélection Deep et Nu-House comme vous l’aimez.
Electrocorp vous offre 2 places pour la soirée. Pour repartir avec la votre, laissez un commentaire en bas de page. Nous réaliserons un tirage au sort mardi 28 afin de désigner les deux gagnants. En attendant, place à la musique !
Property of Gotta Dance Dirty
After releasing “Thinking of You” as an exclusive single on Beatport via Scuba‘s Hotflush Recordings back in March, London’s George Fitzgerald has combined the well-received tune (over 130K plays on Soundcloud!) with yet another emotive, ardent club mover, “Nighttide Lover.” The two singles are joined by a “Re-Dub” from Portugal’s Trikk, creating a trifecta ready for the Ibiza season. The EP is available today on Beatport.
This post George FitzGerald Releases ‘Thinking Of You EP’ Today on Hotflush appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.
Property of Gotta Dance Dirty
The anticipation for the new Daft Punk album was finally overflown last week with the itunes stream debuting and spreading like wildfire across the blogosphere. The SF disco dons WhiteNoize got their hands on a copy and made a great party blend of “Give Life Back To Music” with Ellie Goulding‘s melodic vocals from “Lights”. The outcome is a summer secret weapon similar to the crowd pleasing factor of Aeroplane vs. Flight Facilities – “I Crave Paris”, grab them both below!
Property of Gotta Dance Dirty
After providing a √+ closing set on the GDD™ x Insomniac WIDE AWAKE Art Car last Friday night at Electric Daisy Carnival in New York, MANIK has teamed up with Culprit newcomer, Burnski for the YJG EP — a solid package from the LA-based imprint featuring remixes from Laura Jones and Maxxi Soundsystem (my personal fav), which the collaborators handpicked themselves for the May 27th release. Preview the set below.
This post Burnski & MANIK Team Up for Next Culprit Release, ‘YJG’ appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.
Property of Gotta Dance Dirty
Modern day Disco ambassadors, Escort, have announced a new single forthcoming this June 25th titled “Barbarians.” For those not familiar with the NYC ensemble, Escort provide a full, legitimate Disco sound, equipped with a live show featuring up to 17 performers. “Cocaine Blues” was the first tune that really turned me on to the group, and after their debut LP launched in 2011, I’ve always kept an ear out for the idiosyncratic collective. “Barbarians” picks up right where the self-titled debut album left off — flowing vocals and funktastic guitar riffs causing an undeniable urge to dance. Top stuff. √+
This post NYC’s Escort to Release New Single ‘Barbarians’ June 25th appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.
Property of Gotta Dance Dirty
• RIP Romanthony, voice of Daft Punk’s “One More Time”
• Skrillex, Baauer, and Guetta win at Billboard Awards
• First Listen: Mount Kimbie, ‘Cold Spring Fault Less Youth’
• Todd Terje Preps New 12″; Preview It Now
RIP Romanthony, voice of Daft Punk’s “One More Time”
It has been reported by Billboard that house music vocalist and producer Romanthony died earlier this month.
A DJ and producer in his own right, Romanthony (real name Anthony Moore) is best known for his vocals on anthemic dance music tracks such as ‘One More Time’ and ‘Too Long’ by Daft Punk.
The fact that the news has come on the eve of the release of Daft Punk’s latest album, ‘Random Access Memories, makes it all the more poignant.
It is believed that Romanthony passed away on May 7 at his home in Austin, Texas, which was then confirmed by his sister, Mellony Moore, through a post on Facebook.
Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo of Daft Punk said of Romanthony in an interview in 2001: “We met him at the 1996 Winter Music Conference and became friends…What’s odd is that Romanthony and Todd Edwards [who is featured on the 'Discovery' track 'Face To Face'] are not big in the United States at all. Their music had a big effect on us. The sound of their productions — the compression, the sound of the kick drum and Romanthony’s voice, the emotion and soul — is part of how we sound today. Because they mean something to us, it was much more important for us to work with them than with other big stars.”
German producer Boys Noize also expressed his grief on Twitter following the news: “It is so sad. Romanthony and me were working on such an amzing song together. He said it was the best song he had ever written.”
Watch the video for Daft Punk’s ‘One More Time’ again below to hear Romanthony’s distinctive vocals.
Skrillex, Baauer, and Guetta win at Billboard Awards
Last night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas the Billboard Music Awards took place and this year several new EDM categories were introduced.
Madonna took home the prize for Top Dance Album and Skrillex came up trumps by winning the Top EDM Album for ‘Bangarang’.
Baauer won both Top Dance Song and Top EDM Song for his world-conquering ‘Harlem Shake’.
Unsurprisingly David Guetta was given the highest EDM prize by winning Top EDM artist and he had this to say about Billboard and EDM’s sharp rise in popularity: “When they put me on the cover four years ago and said EDM would be big, I thought ‘these guys are crazy – this will never happen’ Imagine how I feel today.”
Check out the full list of winners here.
First Listen: Mount Kimbie, ‘Cold Spring Fault Less Youth’
Daft Punk caused a stir earlier this year when its members announced that they’d recorded their new album, Random Access Memories, without drum machines or computer programs. Thomas Bangalter recently told All Things Considered’s Audie Cornish that he’d wanted to glorify the “magic of human performances and possibly do a little bit of dance music at the same time.” Listen to Cold Spring Fault Less Youth here.
The British beat-making duo Mount Kimbie takes a similar, if less publicized, approach on its second album, Cold Spring Fault Less Youth (out May 28). Dominic Maker and Kai Campos fell in love with performing live during the past two years and wanted to record an album that would transfer to the stage more easily than their critically acclaimed Crooks & Lovers. (Though those songs did work pretty well at the Tiny Desk.)
The first thing that stands about Cold Spring Fault Less Youth is the traditional drum kit. Sticks, snares and cymbals pop up in several of these tracks, usually in a low-key fashion that recalls Four Tet’s early post-rock act Fridge. The addition of languid vocals, including two appearances by young British crooner King Krule, is even more jarring yet works nicely, particularly in the album’s first single, “Made to Stray.” Of course, given Mount Kimbie’s objective — a sound that translates live — the full effect of all these traditional instruments won’t be felt in these parts until the band embarks on its upcoming North American tour.
Todd Terje Preps New 12″; Preview It Now
Oslo disco obsessive Todd Terje has announced that he’ll soon follow last year’s breakout,XLR8R Pick’d It’s the Arps EP with another 12″ for his own Olsen label. Strandbar will be the third record issued by the imprint, and will feature three versions of its title track: a “Samba” on the a-side, “Disco” on the flip, and a “Bonus” version finishing off the release.Juno describes each track as sounding like a “loose limbed take on piano house,” Terje’s idea of music for the Virgin space shuttle, and a “mix which strips everything down to a DJ tool of Latin-inspired percussion,” respectively. Before the 12″ drops sometime in early June, clips of each track can be previewed here.
This post GDD™ Morning Update: Romanthony, Billboard Awards, Mount Kimbie, Todd Terje appeared first on Gotta Dance Dirty.